I have lived in Oyen for the past eight years and enjoy living in the community. I work in the oil and gas industry for Apache Canada. I am trained as a Journeyman Instrument Mechanic and I presently work as a Maintenance Planner. My wife, Marilyn, is employed as the Office Manager at Special Areas, and has been for some 30 years.
In the past, I have served as the Vice President of Crowfoot Minor Hockey in Calgary, and closer to home, as the Vice President of the Oyen Curling Club.
I believe that Oyen is a fantastic place to live, raise a family, and be a part of a great community. I joined Council, to contribute my knowledge and experience, to assist in establishing an atmosphere that will foster sustainability and positive growth. I am looking forward to serving the interests of the Town, as a Councillor, for the next four years.
Boards & Committees:
- Economic Development / Tourism Committee
- Emergency Advisory Committee
- Henry Kroeger Reg. Water Committee (Alt)
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Oyen & District Water Association
- Personnel Committee
- Public Works Committee
- Red Deer River Municipal User Group
- Red Deer River Watershed Alliance
- Telephone: (403) 664-3650
- Box 42 Oyen, AB T0J 2J0